March 2022 – Internet Shopping
- Location – Fake Goods
- Answer Sheet (to collect your answers)
- Puzzle 1 – One Size Fits All
- Puzzle 2 – Batteries Not Included
- Puzzle 3 – Some Assembly May Be Required
- Puzzle 4 – Product Customisation
- Meta – Disclaimers
- Bonus – Contents May Settle During Transit
- All Puzzles – Internet Shopping (Answer Sheet, Puzzles 1-4, Meta and Bonus)
- For teams solving puzzles together remotely:
- All Puzzles – Google Sheets (you’ll need to make a copy)
- Jamboard for Puzzle 3 (Some Assembly May Be Required) (you’ll need to make a copy)
Thank you to this month’s author: Alastair Aitchison (Norfolk, UK)
Alastair Aitchison is an independent game designer and software developer. In 2015, he played his first escape room, and immediately became hooked by their blend of immersion, interaction, puzzle-solving, and technology. He has now played over one hundred escape rooms and hosts the “Playful Technology” YouTube channel to provide tutorials explaining the electronic hardware and software used to create escape room props and puzzles that surprise and delight.
He lives in Norfolk (UK) with his wife, three children, dog, gecko, fish, and an ensemble of robotic creations. He’s been writing a puzzle book for the last three years. One day, he’ll get around to finishing it.