September 2021 – Tenet
What word does the man reveal on his notepad in his single trip which passes through the time-turnstile twice? The time-turnstile is a two-door device. When someone enters one door, they immediately exit the other door going in the reverse direction in time!
- Answer Sheet
- Puzzles 1-4 (Easier Version)
- Puzzles 1-4 (Harder Version)
- All Puzzles PDF – Easier (Answer Sheet, Puzzles 1-4, Meta and Bonus)
- All Puzzles PDF – Harder (Answer Sheet, Puzzles 1-4, Meta and Bonus)
- For teams solving puzzles together remotely:
- All Puzzles – Google Sheets (you’ll need to make a copy)
Thank you to this month’s author: William Gardner (Charlottesville, VA)
Bill is an Electrical Engineer who has worked on speech and audio compression for cell phone systems. He’s married with three children. His hobbies include singing and playing guitar with friends, hiking, working on puzzle hunts and treasure hunts, and making and editing puzzles for Puzzled Pint.