March 2020 - Frankie and Louie
Tap on any hint box to view it.
- Consider what letters are "exactly opposite" of each other on the dice.
- C=U Q=H B=Y M=V N=T J=D O=W P=X K=R I=E A=G F=Z S=L
- substituting each letter in "SIN LAWS CURB LIMIT"
translates into "LETS GO LUCKY SEVEN"
- LETS GO LUCKY SEVEN
- Connect the dots.
- What letters get crossed twice?
The Get Away
- What letters are on the cube?
- Start the cube with the correct letter facing up (corresponding to the path you are going to read).
- Take the south path (use N) and by rolling and shifting you should end up with "DECODE THIS".
- Do another shift on DECODE THIS to get your final answer.
- ROAD BLOCK
Downsizing the Gang
- The blanks should be filled with a word that completes compound words or phrases.
- The words are: BATH BOOT CASE GUEST NUT TAGS FLAT FLIGHT REAL OPERA RODS GRAPES
- Drop the common letters in each combined block. Repeat to get the final word. Use the numbers from the original entry for ordering.
Got It All Covered
- The correct numbers are:
1LU, 3RO, 6BU
1LO, 3LU, 4TU
4TO, 1LU, 3RU – rotate 180*
6BO, 1LU, 3RU
4TU, 1LU, 3RU
1LO, 3LU, 6BU
3RU, 2RO, 6BO
- Frankie is a HOUND.
- Placing HOUND in the spaces 1-5 in the grid will lock ing the ordering of the previous answers.
- Read the 5th column from top to bottom.
- I STOLE THE STOLE
Bonus - Las Vegas
- "Suit line up" tells you that each of the 21s will connect via a straight line through their suits.
- Once you've drawn all the lines the picture may be slightly abstract, but should look like a person leaping over the road. This is a hint as to the answer.
- 21 JUMP STREET