April 2021 - Greek Mythology
Tap on any hint box to view it.
Location: Persephone's Abduction
- Each clue corresponds to two opposite words: one for when Persephone solved the puzzle in July and one for when she solved it in January.
- Fill out the two different crosswords - the words that are related to July are for “ABOVE” and the words that are related to January are for “BELOW.”
- Following the alphabetical indicators, the grayed-out letters can be put together to form the answer.
- The "ABOVE" answers are SUMMER, GROW, SPRING, FERTILE, and GREEN.
- The "BELOW" answers are WINTER, WITHER, AUTUMN, BARREN, and WHITE.